- Rita Abrahamsen, Professor, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
Read Rita’s official announcement here.
- Alexandra Gheciu, Associate Professor, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
- Participation in CIPS is open to faculty members of the University of Ottawa from all schools and faculties.
- Information on seeking CIPS support for University of Ottawa-based research and projects.
Current Research Associates
Past Research Associates
- David Slinn, Senior Associate, 2015-2016
- David Moloney, Senior Associate, 2015-2016
- Michael Bell, Senior Associate, 2015-2016
- Michael E. Lambert, Visiting Researcher, 2015
- Stephanie Carvin, Research Associate 2013-2015
- John Mundy, Senior Associate, 2012-2014
- Gerd Schönwälder, Senior Associate, 2013-2014
- Rachel Kerr, Research Associate, 2011-2013
- Daryl Copeland, Research Associate, 2011-2012
- Gregory Collins, Research Associate, 2012
- Mark B. Taylor, Visiting Research Fellow, 2011
- Prosper Bernard, CIPS Visiting Fulbright Research Chair in Governance and Public Administration, 2010
- Dr. Philippe Bourbeau, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2009-2011
- David McDonough, Visiting Research Associate, 2009-2011
- Giacomo Persi Paoli, Visiting Research Fellow, 2011
- Megan Bradley, Research Associate, 2009-2010
- Dr. Jana Hönke, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2010
- Nicolas Lemay-Hébert, Research Associate, 2009-2010
- Dr. Arne Ruckert, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2008-2010
- Dr. Necla Tschirgi, Research Associate, 2009-2010
- Dr. Eugenia Zorbas, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2009-2010
- Dr. Benjamin Zyla, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2009-2010
- Prof. James Ron, Visiting Research Fellow, Winter-Spring 2009
- Oskar N.T. Thoms, Visiting Research Associate, 2008-2009
- Dr. Christina M. Yeung, Research Associate, 2008-2009
- CIPS Associates are professionals and academics who are active in Centre projects and events, but who are not regular faculty members of the University of Ottawa.