- Millions of people cross borders every year, for a host of reasons, including to flee political persecution and to escape crippling poverty. This project focuses on the ethical questions that emerge as migrants cross borders, as well as on those that emerge from recent attempts to make crossing borders more difficult. The project focuses on migrants of all types, including: refugees, temporary labour migrants, permanent migrants, irregular migrants, and stateless peoples.
- Upcoming workshop: Ethics of Immigration and Emigration (March 13, 2013)
- Workshop: Germany’s immigration and integration experience – Lessons for Canada (held on Nov. 30, 2012)
- Workshop: Temporary Labour Migration in Canada (Held on December 2, 2011)
- Workshop: Justice in Migration (held on March 11, 2011). View the full program